Nuclear Spin Relaxation Spectroscopy
Abstract:From the time dependence of the nuclear spin relaxation phenomena, molecular structure, conformation, motions, interactions, diffusion, and adsorption can readily be studied. Aside from the studies at the molecular level, nuclear spin relaxation phenomena have been applied to qualitative and quantitative analysis in the areas of polymer research, agriculture and food research, petroleum research, and medical research. This article presents an introduction to the theory, techniques, and applications of nuclear spin spectroscopy.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Laramie Energy Research Center, Energy Research and Development Administration, Box 3395, University Station, Laramie, Wyoming 82071
Publication date: September 1, 1977
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites