The Ratio Method for Analyzing Infrared Spectra of Mixtures
Abstract:A method is described for determining the spectra of the pure components from spectra of the mixtures. A computer simulation of the method demonstrates its feasibility and outlines possible sources of error. Application of the method to several polymer systems yielded satisfactory spectra of their pure components.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Macromolecular Science, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Publication date: July 1, 1977
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites