Infrared Shift Observed with [p-(Cyclopropylcarbonyl)phenyl] Acetic Acid Labeled in the Carboxyl Group with 13C and 14C
Abstract:Drug metabolism studies require radiolabeled compounds that are usually synthesized and analyzed in a manner similar to that used for nonlabeled compounds.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Drug Metabolism Department, The Squibb Institute for Medical Research, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 08903
Publication date: July 1, 1976
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites