Recommendations for the Presentation of Raman Spectral Data
Abstract:These recommendations represent the consensus of the members of an ad hoc Advisory Panel on Raman Spectral Data convened by the Numerical Data Advisory Board of the National Academy of Sciences with the support of the Office of Standard Reference Data of the National Bureau of Standards.
Keywords: Raman spectroscopy
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: January 1, 1976
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites