Interaction of Silanes with Antimony Oxide to Facilitate Particulate Dispersion in Organic Media and to Enhance Flame Retardance
Abstract:Three new organo-antimony flame retardants which are insoluble in strong acid media have been prepared by the interaction of silanes with antimony oxide using three different procedures. These compounds have been characterized by infrared spectroscopy.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, New Jersey 07974
Publication date: November 1, 1975
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites