The Total Energy Technique: A Historical Note
Abstract:In reviewing the development of the total energy technique, which is generally credited to the work of Slavin reported in 1938 and 1940, we located a number of publications by A. Betim Paes Leme, two in 1918, a third in 1933, and the fourth in 1934, which clearly establish the first description and application of the total energy technique.
Document Type: Short Communication
Publication date: November 1, 1974
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites