Laboratory Computer for the High Speed Analysis of High and Low Alloy Steel
Abstract:The evaluation of data is presented for routine work in an x-ray fluorescence analysis spectral laboratory. The plotting of calibration and correction curves for x-ray fluorescence analysis of steels with high and low alloy content is described.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Quality Testing Department, Metallurgical Section, Stahlwerke Südwestfalen AG, 5930 Hüttental-Geisweid, Germany
Publication date: September 1, 1974
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites