The Infrared Spectra and Vibrational Assignments of Crystalline 1,2-, 1,3-, and 1,4-Naphthalenediols
Abstract:The infrared spectra of crystalline 1,2-, 1,3-, and 1,4-naphthalenediols in KBr or CsI pellets have been interpreted on the basis of a comparison with the spectra of other naphthalene derivatives. Assignments have been proposed for all but four vibrations which are expected to fall below 300 cm−1.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, Western Washington State College, Bellingham, Washington 98225
Publication date: September 1, 1974
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites