Electron Impact-induced Fragmentation of 4-Aminoazobenzene Dyes and Relationship with Photochemical Stability
Abstract:Relative abundance of daughter ions resulting from cleavage of 4-aminoazobenzene dyes across the C-Nα and C-Nβ bonds of the azo group can be related to the photochemical stability of these dyes on synthetic fibres.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Dyestuff Research Laboratories, The University, Bradford, BD7 1DP, Yorkshire, England
Publication date: May 1, 1974
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites