Infrared Absorption (435 to 250 cm−1) and Ultraviolet Emission Analyses of Selected Sulfides and Sulfosalts: A Correlative Study
Abstract:Selected sulfides and sulfosalts were investigated first by ir absorption (435 to 250 cm−1) analysis and then by uv spectrochemical analysis. Results revealed that many of the absorption bands were diagnostic, and that some could be correlated with compositional variations.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Geology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut 06268
Publication date: March 1, 1974
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites