Internal Reflection Spectra of Several Tetracyclines
Abstract:The infrared internal reflection spectra of the hydrochloride salts of tetracycline, chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline, 6-deoxyoxytetracycline, and 6-methylene-oxytetracycline as well as tetracycline base and oxytetracycline base are reported from 1700 to 300 cm−1. This technique yielded sharp, well defined spectra with numerous strong absorption peaks.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, State University of New York, College at Brockport, Brockport, New York 14420
Publication date: January 1, 1974
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites