X-ray Diffraction from Graphite in the Energy Range 2 to 8 keV
Abstract:We report x-ray diffraction measurements from highly oriented pyrolytic graphite over the energy range 2 to 8 keV. The measured reflectivity exhibits an energy dependence which closely follows that predicted for an ideally imperfect graphite crystal, although the reflectivity itself is a factor of 1.5 less than the calculated value.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Columbia Astrophysics Laboratory, Columbia University, New York, New York 10027
Publication date: November 1, 1973
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites