Abstract:Basic units of measurements involving spectroscopic terms are presented. Units used in spectroscopy are redefined. Terms commonly in use and the units approved by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) are included.
Keywords: Spectroscopic nomenclature
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, The Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C. 20017
Publication date: November 1, 1973
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites