Raman Spectra of N-Phenylglycine and Its Sodium Salt
Abstract:The addition product of N-phenylglycine (NPG) and glycidyl methacrylate (GMA) has been shown effective in promoting adhesion between the inorganic component of teeth and acrylic dental restorations. As part of a program of research on adhesive restorative dental materials we have obtained the Raman spectra of N-phenylglycine and its sodium salt.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Department of Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45221
Publication date: March 1, 1973
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites