Selected Area X-ray Luminescence Spectroscopy with the X-ray Milliprobe
Abstract:Cathodoluminescence and x-ray luminescence spectroscopy have been widely utilized in the determination of rare earth elements, decay curves and color centers, thermoluminescenee activators, mineralogical and geochemical studies, and basic phosphor properties.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 20742
Publication date: September 1, 1972
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites