Identification of the O—O Stretching Frequency in Some Fluoroperoxides by Raman Spectroscopy
Abstract:The O—O stretching frequency in a series of fluoroperoxides was identified by Raman spectroscopy. This vibration is usually the most intense in the Raman spectrum and is highly polarized. The value of the peroxide stretching frequency was found to depend on the electro-negativity of attached groups.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Corporate Chemical Research Laboratory, Allied Chemical Corporation, Morristown, New Jersey 07960
Publication date: May 1, 1972
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites