Spectrographic Determination of Lead in Blood
Abstract:A method is described for the determination of lead in blood covering the range 5 to 100 μg of lead per 100 g of blood (0.05 to 1 ppm). Lead is extracted from uncoagulated whole blood using a trichloroacetic acid (TCA) solution. A portion of the supernatant liquid is spectrographically analyzed using a dc arc technique.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Industrial Laboratory Kodak Park, Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, New York 14650
Publication date: January 1, 1972
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites