13C NMR Spectroscopy: A Brief Review
Abstract:An introduction to the chemical applications of 13C NMR spectroscopy is presented. The features of the basic instrumentation are outlined and a brief survey of 13C shieldings in hydrocarbons is given to show the general trends and to indicate the major contributing factors. Some recent applications are described to illustrate the potential of 13C techniques for solving chemical problems.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
Publication date: January 1, 1972
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites