Qualitative Spectrochemical Analysis of Painted Tin Plate
Abstract:Although the analysis of tin plate has been discussed in detail by metallurgical chemists and spectrochemists, little has been written on the analysis of painted tin plate. The United States Customs Service is interested in whether or not certain household articles have been fabricated from tin plate. The duty liability of such items can be differentiated only by a chemical analysis.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: U. S. Customs Laboratory, Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Publication date: September 1, 1971
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites