The Characterization of Rhenium by Atomic-Absorption Spectroscopy in Nitrous Oxide–Acetylene Flames: The Analysis of Organorhenium Compounds
Abstract:This investigation of the atomic-absorption characteristics of rhenium included studies of optimum operating conditions, detection limits, interferences from various inorganic acids, and the effect of organic-solvent ratios on absorption. Atomic-absorption analysis of some organorhenium complexes are also described.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
Publication date: September 1, 1971
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites