Safety Interlock for Raman Spectrometer Laser Beam
Abstract:A Raman spectrometer equipped with a 350 mW laser required a means to confine and reduce the laser beam intensity to avoid eye injury. This is a description of the filter–shutter system designed to reduce the likelihood of an accidental exposure.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Chemical Physics Research Laboratory, The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, Michigan 48640
Publication date: July 1, 1971
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites