Vibrational Spectroscopic Study of 0,0-Dimethyl 0-(2,4,5-Trichlorophenyl)Phosphorothioate
Abstract:Pertinent spectral features of 0,0-dimethyl 0-(2,4,5-trichlorophenyl)phosphorothioate have been assigned on the basis of comparison with the vibrational spectra of the 0,0-dimethyl-d 6 analog, the P = O analog, the 0,0-dimethyl-d 6 P = O analog, and by comparison with vibrational assignments for 0,0-dimethyl phosphorochloridothioate, 0,0-dimethyl-d 6 phosphorochloridothioate, and 1-fluoro-2,4,5-trichlorobenzene.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Chemical Physics Research Laboratory, The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, Michigan 48640
Publication date: July 1, 1971
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites