Carbon–Fluorine Bond Stretchings in Some Acyclic Organic Molecules
Abstract:The purpose of this paper is to call attention to the existing discrepancy between qualitative and quantitative interpretations of certain carbon–fluorine stretching modes in fluorine substituted compounds.
Document Type: Short Communication
Publication date: May 1, 1971
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites