Isotopic Analysis of Lithium by Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry
Abstract:An atomic absorption method was developed to determine the isotopic composition of lithium. The method utilizes neon-filled 6Li and 7Li hollow cathode emission lamps and a flame atomizer. The absolute precision of the method is ±0.5 at.% 6Li.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Savannah River Laboratory, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Aiken, South Carolina 29801
Publication date: May 1, 1971
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites