Application of Laser-Excited Raman Spectroscopy to Organic Chemistry. IV. A Skeletal Frequency Correlation for Pinane-Type Molecules
Abstract:An examination of 13 pinanes indicates that the pinane ring system can be characterized by a pattern of seven Raman bands in the spectral region between 1100 and 350 cm−1.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: November 1, 1970
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites