Vibrational Spectra of Isomeric Aminophenols
Abstract:The ir absorption spectra of the isomeric aminophenols have been recorded in the range 250–4000 cm−1. The observed bands have been analyzed in terms of fundamentals, combinations, and overtones of a number of frequencies. These frequencies have been assigned to different modes of vibrations.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Spectroscopy, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-5, India
Publication date: July 1, 1970
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites