Some Spectra-Structure Correlations of Ketones in the 400–200 cm−1 Region
Abstract:The far ir spectra of some aliphatic ketones were recorded and analyzed. It is possible to differentiate between isomers by means of their far ir spectra.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Entomology Research Division, Agricultural Research Service, USDA, Beltsville, Maryland 20705
Publication date: May 1, 1970
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites