Abstract:Trace spectrochemical methods often involve evaporation of a solvent on the tip of a graphite electrode to concentrate the sample. An ir lamp is commonly employed. We have devised an alternate method.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Corning Glass Works, Corning, New York 14830
Publication date: March 1, 1970
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites