A Constant Spectral Slit Width Servo
Abstract:It is customary in ir and Raman spectroscopy to characterize the position of the bands by their wavenumber. The resolution and slit widths as well are usually expressed in terms of wavenumbers of bandpass. This conventional bandpass is usually calculated in terms of geometrical optics. It is convenient to express it as a function of the instrumental parameters only.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Fisher Research Laboratories, Fisher Scientific Company, 590 Lincoln Street, Waltham, Massachusetts 02154
Publication date: March 1, 1970
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites