Vibrational Fundamentals of CF3CH2X Molecules
Abstract:The infrared spectra of CF3CH2F, CF3CH2Cl, CF3CH2Br, and CF3CH2I in the vapor and solid phase have been obtained, and normal coordinate calculations on the chlorine and bromine molecules have been carried out. From this study it has been possible to correct the previous assignments of vibrational fundamentals for these molecules.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Allied Chemical Corporation, Specialty Chemicals Division, Morristown, New Jersey 07960
Publication date: January 1, 1970
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites