The Effect of Ion Mass, Ion Energy, and Developing Time on the Sensitivity of Ilford Q Plates
Abstract:An investigation has been made of Ilford Q as to the sensitivity dependence of the ion mass, ion energy, and the developing time, using a second order mass spectrometer with an electron impact source. Description and analysis of the results obtained are represented in this paper. It was found that the experimental data agree reasonably well with the suggested empirical equation.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Atomic Energy Establishment, Cairo, Egypt
Publication date: November 1, 1969
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites