Use of a Calculation Method for X-Ray Emission Analysis
Abstract:The use of a fundamental parameter method for effecting matrix corrections in quantitative x-ray spectrochemical analysis is described. A versatile computer program calculates composition directly from measured intensities. Variations in the basic approach are employed in the analysis of a series of sulfide and oxide samples. The Applied Research Laboratories multi-channel x-ray quantometer (MXQ) is briefly described.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: International Nickel Co. of Canada Ltd., Sheridan Park, Clarkson, Ontario, Canada
Publication date: July 1, 1969
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites