Infrared Spectra of Some Perfluoroalkyl-Substituted Fluoro-s-Triazines
Abstract:The infrared spectra in the sodium chloride region of the series trifluoro-s-triazine→tris (trifluoromethyl)-s-triazine and trifluoro-s-triazine→tris(perfluoroethyl)-s-triazine have been recorded and normal vibrations were assigned. The transitions of characteristic frequencies are discussed.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Chemistry, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 2: Department of Chemistry, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina; Hyens Chemical Research Corp. Durham, N. C. 3: Department of Chemistry, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina; new address: Department of Chemistry, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky.
Publication date: January 1, 1969
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites