Comprehensive Abbreviated Expression for Dynamic Ranges in Atomic-Absorption Flame Photometry
Abstract:Different abbreviated expressions for concentration dynamic ranges are proposed and discussed. These expressions are also intended to give information on percentual sensitivity (related to slope of analytical calibration curves) and noise level. Use of logarithmic terms permits calculation of total dynamic range ratios when using instruments which allow wide variation of instrumental sensitivity.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Beckman Instruments, Inc., Fullerton, California 92634
Publication date: November 1, 1968
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites