Alterations in the Infrared Spectrum (2–15 μ) of Some Ketones at the Transition Liquid–Solid in the Low-Temperature Range
Abstract:In this work characteristic alterations in the spectrum of some ketones are described resulting from the transition liquid–solid and from the influence of further lowering of the temperature.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Forschungslaboratorium, Dunlop AG, Hanau am Main, Germany
Publication date: November 1, 1968
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites