Flat vs Curved Aluminum Planchets for X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
Abstract:X-Ray analysis has become an increasingly important tool for the quantitative determination of trace quantities of elements in various samples.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Johnson & Johnson Research, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08903
Publication date: May 1, 1968
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites