Characteristic Infrared Absorption Bands for Diels–Alder Quinone Adducts and Derivatives
Abstract:Extension of established correlations for carbonyl and carbon–carbon double bonds have been evolved for some Diels–Alder quinone adducts and derivatives. Some empirical correlations for novel nortricyclenic derivatives are discussed. These compounds have four possible stereoisomers and their infrared spectra provide a ready method of differentiation.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Shell Development Company, Modesto, California 95353
Publication date: January 1, 1968
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites