Purification of Analytical-Grade Cation-Exchange Resin for Spectrochemical Applications
Abstract:Frequently, in spectrochemical analyses which involve analyzing ion-exchange resins that have been ashed, resins which are more pure than commercially available materials are required. One method for purifying commercial cation resins is presented below.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Analytical Methods Divisions 1122 and 1121, Sandia Laboratory, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Publication date: May 1, 1967
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites