Diffuse-Reflectance Spectra of Rare-Earth Oxides
Abstract:Diffuse-reflectance spectra are reported for 11 rare-earth oxides of various structural types over the spectral range of 225–2700 mμ. These spectra, particularly in the near infrared, permit the use of diffuse-reflectance spectroscopy to identify rare-earth ions in solid materials.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Materials Research Laboratory, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802
Publication date: May 1, 1967
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites