Direct-Current Arc Determination of Strontium in Calcites
Abstract:The method described herein employs low-current de-arc excitation, short exposure times, and a selected portion of the analytical gap to analyze small amounts (0.33–1.0 mg) of carbonate samples mixed with graphite for their strontium content. Repeatability of the method is 6%.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Marathon Oil Company, Littleton, Colorado
Publication date: May 1, 1967
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites