Controlled-Atmosphere dc Arc for the Quantitative Determination of Rare Earths in Calcium Fluoride
Abstract:This paper discusses the investigation of optimum controlled-atmosphere conditions for the analysis of rare earths in calcium fluoride and describes the specific technique evolved for the determination of terbium and holmium. The limits of detection and precision of the method are given.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Bell Telephone Laboratories, Incorporated, Murray Hill, New Jersey 07971
Publication date: November 1, 1966
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites