Attachment for a Rotating Sector
Abstract:Because of the marked curvature of spectral lines obtained with the Hilger medium quartz spectrograph, rotating-sector plate calibration involves repeated manipulation of the microphotometer adjustments to align individual steps with the microphotometer slit.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Associated Lead Manufacturers, Ltd., Middlesex, Great Britain
Publication date: September 1, 1966
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites