Approximate Half-Intensity Widths of a Number of Atomic Spectral Lines Used in Atomic-Emission and Atomic-Absorption Flame Spectrometry
Abstract:A FORTRAN program was written to calculate the approximate total half-intensity linewidths of several spectral lines for a number of atoms in some common analytical flames. By means of this program, total half-intensity linewidths of any atomic spectral line can be calculated if sufficient spectral and flame compositional data are available. Calculations have been made for 136 lines of 60 elements, and the data have been tabulated.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32601
Publication date: July 1, 1966
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites