Optimum Density in Emission Spectrography
Abstract:The relation of optimum density of developed photographic plates to characteristic curve constants has been studied for two extreme cases: spectrographic estimation with high absolute sensitivity and with high relative sensitivity. While the values calculated for absolute sensitivities agree well with those obtained experimentally, the calculated values are slightly lower in the case of contrast sensitivity than experimental ones.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Institute for Research Production and Use of Radioisotopes, Prague, Czechoslovakia
Publication date: July 1, 1966
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites