The Infrared Spectra of Monoterpenes and Related Compounds
Abstract:The infrared spectra of 72 highly purified acyclic, monocyclic and bicyclic terpenes and their hydrogenated derivatives are presented. These spectra provide a broad basis for the correlation of structure and spectra.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Research Laboratories, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Union Beach, N. J.
Publication date: November 1, 1965
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites