A Determination of the Absorption and Scattering of Visible and Ultraviolet Light by Six Species of Protozoa
Abstract:Some of the optical properties of six strains of protozoa were determined. The loss of transmitted intensity resulting from scattering and true absorption was calculated.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: The University of Texas, M. D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute, Houston, Texas; present address: Department of Radiology, The University of Kentucky Medical School, Lexington, Kentucky.
Publication date: January 1, 1965
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites