Mass Spectrometric Sampling from Micro Infrared Plates and Recollection of Sample for Further Analysis
Abstract:A simple device has been developed to facilitate the transfer of submicroliter liquid samples directly from small infrared plates (1) or cavity cells into a mass spectrometer. It also allows for recondensation of the remaining sample following mass spectral analysis.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: U. S. Fruit and Vegetable Products Laboratory Winter Haven, Florida
Publication date: November 1, 1964
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites