Polarization Modulated Excitation Spectroscopy
Abstract:An accessory has been designed for the Beckman Model DK spectrophotometers for automatic recording of polarization modulated excitation spectra. The polarizer is continuously rotated while the excitation spectrum is scanned with the monochromator. The absorption, fluorescence, excitation and polarization spectra of rhodamine B in glycerol are used to illustrate performance.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Beckman Instruments, Inc., Fullerton, California
Publication date: January 1, 1964
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites