A Device for Introducing Powders into Flames
Abstract:In spectroscopic studies, it is sometimes desirable to introduce chemical species into a bunsen flame, either for analyses or to provide comparison spectra. A survey of the available literature failed to reveal a device capable of adding suitable materials uniformly over extended time intervals.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Electro-Optical Systems, Inc, Pasadena, California
Publication date: September 1, 1963
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites