The Mass Spectrum of Tetrachloro Copper Phthalocyanine
Abstract:A method is described by which it has been possible to obtain the mass spectrum of organic compounds of low volatility. The spectrum of tetrachloro copper phthalocyanine is given and the main features are discussed including the isotopic abundance ratios of the molecular ions.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Imperial Chemical Industries Limited, Dyestuffs Division, Hexagon House, Blackley Manchester, England
Publication date: May 1, 1963
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites